Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knobs on a SIPCO chest

I brought several of my chests and a couple of pieces of antique furniture that I restored to a church sale and mixed them in to the homemade craft things my wife was selling. I hope you have better luck than I did. It seems that they were looking for yard sale stuff. I also had a couple of yard sales in the past, but they came up empty as well for the same reason. To a person, they did not know what they were and when they saw the prices, well the polite ones just got back in to there cars with no comments. They could not get it about the prices and the history. Good luck. Maybe the timing as for the holidays will be in your favor.

Bill,
    I didn't have any luck at all, just lookers. I had to bring them all home again! That's why I thought it would be a good idea to have a For Sale section on here. We know guys on the forum are interested already.
    I'm thinking of putting them on Ebay or Ruby Lane.

Sorry about that. I was hoping your luck would be different. I've done a couple on Ebay, but mostly CL. I've never tried Ruby Lane or Etsy.

Hi Guys,

I'm redoing my Sipco chest, and need one pull handle. I've been searching several old-school hardware stores and have come up empty-handed. Any ideas?

Also too... Looking for a key, too, and same scenario.

Thank you,
    Steve

We need pictures, lots of pictures...