Hi Everyone,
New member here. I have recently acquired 2 boxes that belonged to my great grandfather. Both boxes came with 3 keys combined and neither key opens either lock so thats odd to me.

IMG_1203.jpgIMG_1202.jpg
IMG_1194.jpgIMG_1195.jpg

Box 1 has 7 drawers and the measurements are 8" deep, 12 5/8" tall and 17 1/8" wide. The finger pulls have 3 nails. I have redone the felt on box 1 and plan on leaving it somewhat original since I love the story it tells with the worn look. The original handle appears to have fallen off and replaced with a brass plate. There is a nameplate on box with my grandfathers name.

Box 2 has 5 drawers and the measurements are 8 3/8 " deep, 11 5/8" tall and 16" wide. I have the lock for box 2 but have it removed in the photo because it is soaking. The side latches say Eagle Lock Co. and the front lock is from Rockford Co. I plan on fully restoring this box and have it disassembled so far, removed old felt and polished up the old hardware.

Please excuse the side ways picture. Any pointers to stop that from happening would be greatly appreciated since it has been a battle for me to upload images.