Thread: Sipco Tool Chest

Sipco Tool Chest

Here are some pics of a Sipco Tool Chest. The drawr label is almost completely worn off.

sipco-02-01.jpgsipco-02-04.jpgsipco-02-05.jpgsipco-02-06.jpg

Another Sipco Tool Chest. This one shows a little bit more of the drawer label.

sipco-01-01.jpgsipco-01-02.jpgsipco-01-03.jpgsipco-01-04.jpg

It looks like the Sipco Tool Chests used metal drawer slides inside the chest. I haven't seen the metal slides used on other chests.

Does anyone know where I could purchase the metal drawer slide used in a Sipco tool chest? I have a Sipco that I would like to restore that is missing at least one of these slides.

SIPCO/STAR drawer runners

Sure! How many would you like? Sent a private message...

IMG_9352.jpgIMG_9353.jpg
    Last edited by user459; 01-14-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Add Photos

I guess I'm just getting old and crotchety, but it bugs me when someone asks a question and I take the time and effort to look for stuff, answer their question, and they never again respond! I guess it's understandable for someone with just one post under his belt, yet it is still discourteous.

Askhole.jpg

I apologize for the delayed response. I did not have my account set up correctly to notify me about new messages or responses.

I still have the Sipco chest to restore. I am missing two rails. I have one broken drawer. I am also missing the front panel.

I'll post some pictures later when I get home.

Thanks for understanding.

Kevin,

I saved some of the rails from an old box I salvaged. I'm a refugee from Irma right now, displaced from my home in Florida and staying in Connecticut. I'll get with you when I get home. Feel fre to email me at redrush@cfl.rr.com.

Terry

Thanks, Terry. I hope Irma did not do too much to your home. I'll send you an email.