Thread: How can we get more people to post on the forum?

How can we get more people to post on the forum?

It seems that the same few make members the most posts on the forum!

I see that a lot of members view the posts, but don't post their replies. I'm sure there are a lot of questions to be asked and comments to be made.

Please don't be afraid to put them down in the form of a reply or a new post! We love it when you do that! I click on the "New Posts" tab many times a day.

I've love to hear from you and see your pictures.

I posted a simple question to you 5 months ago and you never responded, why should I waste my time?

You're right. Don't waste your time. I never want to hear from you again.

Terry, you certainly didn’t mind hearing from me when you wanted to know more about the locks I use on my #31 cases.

That company went out of business....

One way that might help is to get the forum onto other forum friendly platforms. There is a forum based app called Tapatalk that hosts forums in one location instead of having to go to a web based page for everyone you belong to. I have all of my forums in one location and can just click into it and see the newest info posted and sort much easier. I belong to several firearms forums as well as forums for my car and husky(My dog Sakura) and I can check them all in one location but have to go to a web browser to come here.

https://www.tapatalk.com/

Might not hurt to have the moderators look into this format to get Gerstner Forum out there more. I searched Tapatalk for this forum before I signed up and found nothing but posts from other forums. I only realized there was one after visiting the commercial site. There is info posted to several forums involving Gerstner when I did a search so there are people in other forums talking about or interested in Gerstner. Might wrangle up some new members by expanding the footprint.
    Last edited by GGGFLA17; 07-09-2018 at 02:27 PM.