Thread: Leather for handles

Leather for handles

I got an email from my upholstery shop friend this morning. He's doing some chairs with my favorite handle-covering leather and has some scraps for me. I've got a bunch to do, so I wasted no time getting down to his shop. It was well worth it!

IMG_1696.jpg

Any interest in wrapping the handle from my O31? I am paying premium wages!

Seriously, it's the only thing left to do on the restoration and it's been almost 2 years. I just don't have the time any more.

Brett,

Send me a private email; redrush@cfl.rr.com.

I also noticed that your location did not show up on the heading of your post.

I would like to suggest something to you. It would be helpful if others knew where you are located so they would have an appreciation for your proximity to them. This would help in the event they, or you, are looking for advice or parts or services from other members that may be close to your location, or for estimating shipping costs. It would also be helpful in providing location specific advice.

It would also prevent them from asking about your locations over and over again.

All you have to do is to click on your user ID, then on About Me, and then on the symbol next to Location to edit it, add your location in the box, and Save.

You can be as specific or as general as you would like: just give us an idea of where you are, please. Thanks.

More leather from Hank

I got another call from my upholstery guy saying he had more leather for me. He gave me three huge pieces and a bag of scraps big enough for many handles. Looks like I'm set for a while!

How'd you like your handle, Brett?

IMG_1793.jpgIMG_1795.jpg

I have a few handles that should be recovered, how much do you charge?